Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Playlist for Monday, September 22, 2008

This was the final episode of The Cuteness Quotient on CJSR. I am leaving for Victoria tomorrow to start a job at CFUV. It will be fun, but I will certainly miss Edmonton.

Thanks to everyone who has ever tuned in to my show, and also thanks to anyone who has ever made the kind of music that inspires me (and others like me) to share it over the air waves...

Here is what I played on my last show:

Artist -- "Song" -- Album
  • Lee Ranaldo -- "Opening" -- Dirty Windows
  • The Elected -- "British Columbia" -- Me First
  • Iji -- "Singalong" -- Easy Potion
  • Scary Monster -- "New Country" -- Makeout Party At Werewolf Club
  • Herman Dune -- "I Wish That I Could See You Soon" -- I Wish That I Could See You Soon EP
  • M. Ward -- "Poison Cup" -- Post-War
  • Ryan Waye -- "It Takes Even Less" -- Live At The Red Strap
  • Pal Joey -- "Anywhere" -- Repent Sinner
  • Alec Jensen -- "History Rock" -- Radical Lunch EP
  • BARR -- "The Song Is The Single" -- Summary
  • Max Tundra -- "Acorns" -- Mastered By Guy At The Exchange
  • OK Ikumi -- "Relocation" -- Spirits
  • Figurine -- "Time (His Mix)" -- The Heartfelt
  • Illfit Outfit -- "There's Nothing You Can Say Now" -- Willkommen In Spreepark (Various Artists)
  • The Ferris Wheel -- "Been Wrong" -- The Ferris Wheel
  • Boyracer -- "Final Day" -- split 7-inch with Que Possum
  • The Splinters -- "Splintered Bridges" (Demo) -- myspace download
  • Bug Bite -- "All That (and Dim Sum)" -- Bug Bite
  • Nouvelle Vague -- "Guns Of Brixton" -- Nouvelle Vague
  • Andrew Kaffer -- "Domestic Partners Theme" -- Idle Idol
  • Manhattan Love Suicides -- "Jonny Boy" -- Burnt Out Landscapes
  • Tiger Trap -- "Supreme Nothing" -- Tiger Trap
  • Vivian Girls -- "Damaged" -- Tell The World 7-inch
  • Actual Birds -- "Old Suitcase (Life As Perpetual Yard Sale)" -- All The Arms We Need EP
  • Raechel Lee Ann -- "Dear Jacoby" -- Change Of Address EP
  • Bellhouse -- "Tea For Two" -- Evolution o' tha Lemon
  • Eliza Godfrey -- [untitled] -- We're Twins Halloween set (Various Artists)
  • Saturday Looks Good To Me -- "Alcohol" -- All Your Summer Songs
  • Fred Thomas -- "Holland Tunnel" -- Sink Like A Symphony
  • Butterglory -- "It's Still Raining" -- Are You Building A Temple Up In Heaven?
  • Emily Jane Powers -- "What You Want" -- Saltwater
  • Jessica Jones -- "Build With Your Hands" -- Every Barren Branch
  • Putney Swope -- "A Sad Goodbye" -- The Way Things Change 7-inch (Various Artists)
  • Blanketarms -- "All I Got" -- Sweet & Sour
  • Aleise Barnett -- "Reversed Reflection" -- Tuesday April 12, 2005
  • Velocity Girl -- "My Forgotten Favorite" -- Crazy Town EP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did a search for Sky Pilot's "Trouble" and stumbled across your play lists. They made me wish I lived in Edmonton (now Vancouver I guess).

Pathetic but true: Playing indie rock in 90's was my Woodstock.